Total Pageviews

Monday, February 7, 2011

Dear Guest's

I would like to extend my wish to all my dearest customer that are still follow my webblog, order & satisfied with Irene's BakeLove Online Bakery Items (IBLOB)..I'm very so that I'm not updating my webblog for ages...hehehe...berbulan2 gak la nak meng'updatekan my webblog as busy,busy, busy, busy giler you'oolllzzz with order and works..al-maklumla working and baking..so, start from today I promise you'oolllzzz that I will keep updates my webblog with my new products and bakery line items that yang dah lama tak update...hehehahah...and I'm so sorry to all my regular customer yang meng'email and called I menanyakan bila I nak meng'updatekan my webblog yang telah lama bersawang di alam maya ini...(ayat power ja kan>....heheh)

To all,

I akan mengadakan promosi untuk this month as we will celebrating "Happy Valentine Day"..kepada kekasih-kekasih yang berada di luar sana (especially yang tgh mengadap and membaca webblog..heheh kantoi) anda amat bertuah kerana dapat menikmati promosi from us : "IRENEBAKELOVE"


Thank you for your continue support & order
Irene's BakeLove Team
(founder ; http://irenebakelove.blogspot.com/, http://irenebakelove2.blogspot.com/)
012-6559025

No comments:

Post a Comment